Monday, April 23, 2012

her breakfast









we love breakfast 'round here. but sometimes it is the most challenging meal to come up with some new ideas. i thought i might share some of our morning meals, so you can share some of yours...

::scrambled organic eggs with baby spinach

::granola with yogurt and fresh fruit

::porridge with rice milk, maple syrup and sultanas

::almond, coconut and maple baked granola with yogurt and banana (from here)

other things we love are smoothies, tea (yes, she loves a little herbal tea with her mama,)baked beans on toast, quinoa porridge with cinnamon, honey and banana, toast with tahini and mashed banana and dippy eggs.  

3 comments:

  1. I am struggling with breakfast ideas at the moment too so this is very timely! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon I would have to say 'yum' to all of those.

    'hello'

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous post. I love to see kids eating well. I wish my two would eat eggs of any kind. I love you that you have eggs and spinach for breakfast. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Much love x