Sunday, March 1, 2009

Three little kisses and ten little toes...

One thing I have a weakness for is children's books. Picture books. I love the beautiful illustrations. I love the portrayal of sometimes complex issues and how they are transformed into such simple, loving storylines. Yesterday I bought two new books for me to love and cherish. Number 1. Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes by Mem Fox. It has only just been released and the pictures are just gorgeous. So sweet. I absolutely love the subtle multicultural aspect... " there was one little baby who was born on the ice, and another in a tent, who was just as nice." Number 2. I've lost my kisses. Doesn't the title just say it all? Cute. Cute. Cute.
I think everyone feels like they loose their kisses at one time or another. But they always come back.
Just read the book.
You'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Much love x