Sunday, March 15, 2009

Creative Genius

I don't know if I have ever talked about my favourite book: Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I have certainly thought about it, in fact this book is often on my mind. I love it. Love, love love it. It was so fantastic that I can't wait to read it again. I can't wait to see what it teaches me the next time round. I recommend it to all of my friends, just as I recommend it to you.
I'm sure you will take from it what ever you may need at this time in your life...
And if at this time in your life you feel like listening to Elizabeth herself, please have a look at this...
Elizabeth Gilbert's talk on creative genius...
It is well worth the 19 minutes of your time. I really love the way she talks about the poems. I can really relate...

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved eat pray love and find myself often talking about it :) I only finished it this year. I think it changed my life :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Much love x